24 March 2018

January 2018: honeymoon in Lisbon & Madeira, student of the year, gym membership!

Below are excerpts from a newsletter sent in January.

You can view previous newsletters here.

Happy New Year!

To the tune of "It Was a Very Good Year":
Two thousand seventeen
It was a very good year...
It was a very good year
For me in my bubble in Washougal.
I married Kelli Rule,
Opened my music school,
I went to Portugal.
This year's been pretty cool.  :D
[see video of me playing and singing it here]

Sintra palaceThings are well. I spent 8 days in Portugal with Kelli for our honeymoon: 3 days in Lisbon, and 4 on the island of Madeira. It was fantastic! You can view photos on Facebook here


Student of the Year awardThe Washougal School of Music has been growing steadily; I have several new students and have been teaching more than ever before. Thank you Washougal! I awarded a Student of the Year 2017 to a hard-working youngster, along with a scholarship. :) 

Last year my involvement with 4 bands ended...I'm paring down a bit. Still, somehow I'm gigging every weekend night in February! 4 bands left.

And in another major lifestyle change, last month I joined a gym and have been working out 3 times a week! I enjoy it and feel fit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment